Five more things to do Isolation…
Isolation is quickly becoming the term of 2020 (along with social distancing and furlough). I actually had to google what week we’re on in terms of this as I’ve truly lost track.
At the start of the ‘lockdown’ I wrote a blog post about five things to do during this time. But as we are coming up to nearly two months of this I wanted to revisit this list and update it with some new ideas. I just want to add that these are just ideas and by no means meant to add pressure to anyone to do something and be productive, as we’re all in a different headspace. Trust me sometimes all I want to is play Sims 4 and chill, but you know what that’s ok too.
- Bake, bake, bake. Because baking as I like to call it uses up a lot of ‘units’ during the day. I’m doing my share right now and gradually sharing my recipes on here.
- Focus on building your Pinterest presence. Pinterest is quickly becoming my new favourite social media network and bloggers this is definitely a tool that can help enhance your social media audience.
- Set yourself a reading challenge. I don’t know about you but I’m pretty rubbish when it comes to reading. I think the only time I ever really read is on train journeys and on holiday. Two of which I’m not going to be doing anytime soon.
- Craft! Crafting is a hobby which I go and fourth with. But it is also something I find extremely therapeutic. I’m by no means telling you to knit a full size blanket but trying something new might be catalyst to becoming the crafting maven you never knew existed.
- Treat yourself to a comfy loungewear set. I’m completely aware that for many money is pretty tight at the moment. But if you are in the fortunate position to have cash to spend, loungewear sets are a game changer.
Jumper – Shein (link)* | Trousers – Topshop
Get 15% off your next Shein order with my code Peaches 15
I haven’t stopped reading since lockdown! I keep buying books from Amazon and it’s nice to be able to make time for it! However, I think I am the only person who has not turned into Mary Berry, I haven’t done one single bit of baking! x
Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk